We’re here to help you.
Why wait for an answer? Enter your search terms and query our support knowledge base instantly.
Services and Basics
What’s covered in Free Technical Support?
Main goal of our complimentary support is to ensure the product you purchased looks and feels like the product demo when installed on your site. You can visit a product's demo site by clicking on "Demo" link on the product toolbar in any product page. If the product is an extension, please refer to the screenshots provided.
Our support staff offer suggestions on:
- How-tos or tips
- WordPress best practices, guidelines
- WP App Studio plugin design best practices, guidelines
- Quick fixes on possible defects
What’s NOT covered in Free Technical Support?
We do not provide support on the following conditions:
- Any source code modification, addition, or deletion for any reason.
If you modified, removed, or added any code from/to the original plugin source for any reason, it will break the integrity of our plugin designs. Breaking our ability to reproduce code will automatically make your plugin unsupportable from our end. Please refer to our support policy for details.
- Any site specific issue related to your site's theme or plugin collection. (Supported by expert service and priority support)
All of our products are released as-is and developed covering major use cases and computer configurations. Since there are thousands of themes and plugins out in the wild, it is not possible to support every combination. In some cases, we may provide suggestions to where you need to look into or debug but you are responsible for identifying and fixing the issues.
- Any issue on any code introduced to WordPress core (Supported by expert service)
- Any issue on your WP App Studio plugin design specific to your project (Supported by expert service)
- Any issue on your site's web server configuration (Supported by expert service)
- Any issue on your site's MySQL server configuration (Supported by expert service)
How can I attach a screenshot to my ticket?
If you purchased any paid service and need to attach images or files to the ticket, we will provide a link to our file repository.
For the complimentary support, you can use an image hosting service like:
To include an image in the ticket content, click insert image icon and paste the link pointing to the image.
Please do not choose image sharing services using a lot of ads and requiring clicking to links to view the posted image.
Can I provide login user id or password to my site?
Site login service is a feature of Priority support and not included in complementary support.
However, if we think that the issue may affect all our customers, we may choose to login to your site. All login information must be provided in a private comment. You can make a private comment by checking Make this response private box.
Do you provide installation service?
Software Implementations are time-consuming processes that typically trigger frustration and unrest. We offer plugin installation service to alleviate issues that may occur. Our installation specialists make sure our products functions, looks and feels like the product demo regardless of your site's specific configuration. Installation service is not a customization or consulting service. If you need customization or configuration not supported by out-of-the-box, we offer affordable customization or development services.
Please see the details at Plugin Installation Service page.
Here is what we need from you to get started:
- Full URL of the site's login page. For example, https://xyz.org/wp-admin
- Administrator's user name for the site the plugin to be installed
- Administrator's password for the site the plugin to be installed
- Full access to the site's wp-config.php directory through FTP.
- Full access to the site's wp-content/plugins directory through FTP
- User name and password for FTP access
- Data to be installed from CSV file if you need data to be installed. You must prepare CSV file before the installation starts.
- A technical contact access if we need additional info or work to done on the server side
Please make sure every item above is covered so that we can complete the installation as soon as possible. Please do not forget to post the login instructions in a private comment. We will post a separate comment on the installation service ticket detailing start and finish datetimes as well as the complete report of tasks completed.
What’s your refund policy?
Although our products and services are well tested before they are released to the market, there might be some use cases that may produce defects. As we are offering non-tangible digital goods, we do not generally issue refunds after the purchase has been made.
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund. Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must fully meet all of the following terms and conditions:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You worked with the product support team to try to resolve the issue(s) and allowed us to perform debugging activities on your site if requested.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- No refunds can be processed for WP App Studio API generated plugins at anytime.
Which theme do you use in your demos?
We use WP App Studio theme (WPAST) in our demo sites. We also regularly update WPAST optimizing the theme's functionality for our plugins. WPAST is freely available at github.
Do you offer product customization?
Yes, we offer affordable customization packages to better match your needs.
What’s covered in paid expert service?
Expert service is a paid service offered and priced per issue basis. Prices change based on expert's availability and issue complexity. We will let you know the cost of the service once we accept your request. Expert service cover issues including, but not limited to, the following:
- Any issue related to your site's plugin collection and configuration
- Independent review of a third party's work on your site
- Training on usage of our products
- Any issue related to your site's theme and configuration
- Any issue related to your site's web server configuration
- Any issue related to your site's MySQL configuration
- Any issue related to WordPress site configuration
Please open a support ticket selecting expert service from the topic list if you need this service. We offer rush service for an extra fee. If you need rush service, please indicate your intent in your request.
Do you offer phone support?
Unfortunately, we do not offer phone support.
In the following cases, paid expert service consultants may give you a call:
- To communicate a security issue
- To confirm you are the legitimate account owner
- To get verbal authorization before an action on your site
All calls are made in U.S. Eastern Standard Time (EST) during business hours. We may choose to record communications.
Why are the plugins “Billed yearly until cancelled”?
Our plugins come with 1 year free access to support and updates. To be able to get plugin updates and access to our support services, you need to have a valid license at all times.
Like everything else in our life, software we use changes. Bugs get fixed, new features are added, existing features get updated, security issues get discovered etc. All of these changes may affect your ability to keep your software in working condition and protect yourself and/or your organization against issues which may cause financial loss. Running your software in a closed environment like intranet is not an excuse. The risk is there.
Although you can never totally eliminate risk, you can minimize it by keeping your software updated. We continuously update and improve our plugins by:
* Fixing plugin related defects
* Fixing WordPress related defects
* Improving and modifying code base to be compatible with existing and future WordPress releases
* Patching security issues reducing vulnerability space
* Adding new features and/or improving existing features
* Improving code efficiency and compatibility with other WordPress plugins and themes
Let's face it, people have more important things to do than keeping track of when a plugin license is going to expire affecting the very ability to access software updates and support hence risking the peace of mind.
That's why we offer optional subscription based recurring payments to simplify things for our customers. Recurring payments get the guess work out of the process and protects your software investment by maintaining your ability to access software update and support at all times. If you do not want to continue receiving updates or do not need support for whatever reason and risk it all, you can cancel it anytime. It is totally up to you.
You can also keep the plugin as long as you need if you decide to unsubscribe or not purchase renewal license after 1 year. Having said that, we always recommend updating your software whether it is WordPress, our plugin or else. Plain and simple.