Yes and No. The customization of our plugins could be very easy or may need a pro help depending on your needs. Our plugins come with an extensive set of tools and options in the plugins settings pages. You can customize many aspects of look and feel with a few clicks there. Enabling, disabling fields, changing colors or borders are very easy. We also provide extensive documentation for customization. However, if you need additional functionality, advanced or complex changes, we recommend you to hire us.
Yes. If your organization grows and you need to upgrade your license, you can purchase a new license anytime from my accounts page. All license upgrades are prorated.
To upgrade your license:
- Login your account
- Under Purchase History Tab, click on View licenses link
- Click on View Upgrades button
- Pick the license you want to upgrade to and click on Upgrade License link
- Complete the check out process
Yes, your subscription can be cancelled at anytime from your account page. Please follow the steps below:
- Login to your account
- Go to Subscriptions page
- You will see view invoice and cancel links under Actions column.
- Click cancel link
You will retain access to support and updates until your license key expires, one year from the purchase date. Please note that once you cancel your subscription, you will lose 10% automatic subscription discount.
Do you want to list your employees in alphabetical order? For example to display employee circle grid in alphabetical order , please use the below shortcode. You can change the employee_circle_grid to any other view shortcode you want to use.
Employee Spotlight or Employee Directory WordPress plugins:
Campus Directory WordPress plugin:
If you have a large list, you need to display all the records in one page to set their display order. Follow the steps below:
- Click on the Screen Options tab at the right top of the screen while you're in the employee list in the admin area
- Under Pagination field, set Number of items per page to the total number of records.
- Click Apply. This will show you all employees.
- Drag and drop the employee records in the order you need.
Both Employee Spotlight Pro and Community editions have Locations taxonomy. The locations taxonomy can be used to categorize employees by location and display them on the frontend. There are two ways to do this:
- Using a shortcode
- Creating a link to Locations taxonomy view pages
Before you start implementing the following methods, make sure you assign each employee to a location using the employee edit screen in the admin area.
Using a shortcode
Use the following shortcode to display employee belonging to a location. In this example, we use Miami slug as a parameter. You can find the slug of any taxonomy by going to the taxonomy page in the admin area. Just copy the value corresponding to your desired location under Slug column.
Creating a link to Locations taxonomy view pages
To create link to a location taxonomy value,
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Click on Locations accordion.
- Check the value(s) you need and click on Add to Menu button to move them under Menu Structure
- While in the Menu Structure panel. Drag each item into the order you prefer. Click the arrow on the right of the item to reveal additional configuration options.
- Save your menu
Yes. We have a fully functional demo site where the latest version of the plugin is installed. Our demo site provides you a great opportunity to see and test all the features and possibilities before you make a purchase. You will find a link to the demo site on the main product page. There is also extensive documentation for all our plugins.