Software Implementations are time-consuming processes that typically trigger frustration and unrest. We offer plugin installation service to alleviate issues that may occur. Our installation specialists make sure our products functions, looks and feels like the product demo regardless of your site's specific configuration. Installation service is not a customization or consulting service. If you need customization or configuration not supported by out-of-the-box, we offer affordable customization or development services.
Please see the details at Plugin Installation Service page.
Here is what we need from you to get started:
- Full URL of the site's login page. For example, https://xyz.org/wp-admin
- Administrator's user name for the site the plugin to be installed
- Administrator's password for the site the plugin to be installed
- Full access to the site's wp-config.php directory through FTP.
- Full access to the site's wp-content/plugins directory through FTP
- User name and password for FTP access
- Data to be installed from CSV file if you need data to be installed. You must prepare CSV file before the installation starts.
- A technical contact access if we need additional info or work to done on the server side
Please make sure every item above is covered so that we can complete the installation as soon as possible. Please do not forget to post the login instructions in a private comment. We will post a separate comment on the installation service ticket detailing start and finish datetimes as well as the complete report of tasks completed.