We pride ourselves on offering highly rated, fully-featured, easy-to-use, and performant software.
That's why our products are used by more than 100k users all around the world in addition to many Fortune 500 companies and select institutions.
To help our customers purchase with confidence, we offer:
- live product demo sites where the latest version of our software installed.
- fast, proactive product support.
- extensive knowledge base and documentation.
- developer assisted live demo on select products.
- expert services to resolve possible conflicts with third-party products. (sold separately)
- installation and configuration service. (sold separately)
- live chat with our developers. (for enterprise support customers only)
As we are offering non-tangible digital goods, there is no way to get our product back, prove you deleted, or stopped using our software. That's why we do not generally issue refunds after the purchase has been made.
Below is the extract of our refund policy from our terms and condition of sale. Click to see all of our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Refunds will be granted at the sole discretion of eMarket Design LLC. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment, or legal actions.
There is no reason to get frustrated because you could not figure it out for the first time. It happens and you're not alone. We are here to help. Open a support ticket. It is the easiest way.
When we offer refunds
You MUST MEET ALL OF THE CRITERIA below to be eligible for a refund.
- You are within the first 15 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- You worked with the product support team; followed the instructions given and allowed to perform debugging activities on your site - still could not get the product to perform its basic functions.
When we do not offer refunds
- You request a refund after the first 15 days of the original purchase.
- You elect to terminate your subscription to the service or cancel your Account prior to the end of Your then effective Subscription Term.
- You request a refund after your subscription payment is processed by your bank.
- You lack the ability or willingness to follow instructions.
- You decide to discontinue using the software for whatever reason.
- You do not have the technical or non-technical knowledge to install or configure our software.
- You request a refund because our product does not work with a third-party product such as a plugin, theme, or any other component required by WordPress.
How to mitigate conflict before it starts
- Read and understand our sales terms and conditions before you purchase.
- Software installation and configuration is complex. It may require a certain skill set and knowledge. So please read the documentation available, ask questions to our support team, request a live demo (for select products).
- Please check the emails we send you. We notify our customers 14 days before any payment is due as a courtesy.
- Our system automatically renews your subscription unless you cancel. We cannot refund a subscription payment already processed. If you do not want to continue your subscription, please do not wait until the end of a billing or subscription period to make a cancellation. Go to My Account simply cancel it. Easy and done.