We do not provide support on the following conditions:
- Any source code modification, addition, or deletion for any reason.
If you modified, removed, or added any code from/to the original plugin source for any reason, it will break the integrity of our plugin designs. Breaking our ability to reproduce code will automatically make your plugin unsupportable from our end. Please refer to our support policy for details.
- Any site specific issue related to your site's theme or plugin collection. (Supported by expert service)
All of our products are released as-is and developed covering major use cases and computer configurations. Since there are thousands of themes and plugins out in the wild, it is not possible to support every combination. In some cases, we may provide suggestions to where you need to look into or debug but you are responsible for identifying and fixing the issues.
- Any issue on any code introduced to WordPress core (Supported by expert service)
- Any issue on your WP App Studio plugin design specific to your project (Supported by expert service)
- Any issue on your site's web server configuration (Supported by expert service)
- Any issue on your site's MySQL server configuration (Supported by expert service)
- Any customization on a plugin's appearance and functionality (look and feel).