|Documentation||WP Easy Events Professional Documentation|
|Demo Site||WP Easy Events Professional Demo Site|
|Plugin Page||WP Easy Events Professional WordPress Plugin Page|
|Plugin Customization||If you'd like WP Easy Events Professional be customized matching exactly to your needs, contact us by opening a support ticket.|
- Made functions compatible with PHP 8
- ratings on single and archive pages
- Added ability to set pagination support with customization options for multiple sidebar widgets.
- Updated calendar library to be compatible with the latest version of WordPress
- Updated libraries
- missing translations
- Added assign category, tag and status capability to event staff role
- Updated change value in Event Status Changed notification to check multiple values
- missing translations
- Updated form library
- Added previous and next buttons for the edit screens of contacts and tasks
- Visual Shortcode Builder to better support complex queries
- upgraded the libraries included in the source code
- Added EMD Custom Field Builder support for creating custom attributes and taxonomies
- Added EMD Form Builder support for creating fully featured custom submit and search forms
- Updated the source code for WordPress 5.x compatibility
- Added a Visual Shortcode Builder page under the plugin settings
- Made compatible with the new Woo Commerce and EDD Addons.
- Improved the event calendar design
- Added ability to go to new years or months in the event calendar
- Typo in string ticket pdf output.
- Updated emd templating system for better page load performance
- Print or download event tickets displaying venue map and attendee instructions in addition to event information.
- Filter main events of repeating events in WordPress dashboard
- Create repeating events and display repeating schedule on the frontend
- Search event titles by text or using filters in WP Dashboard
- Attendees can register to main event or individual sessions using the main event page.
- Address not getting displayed correctly on google maps.
- Plugin causing Fatal error when Organizer relationship disabled.
- Ajax search added for taxonomies, replacing text box based search in Filters and Columns search forms in WordPress Dashboard.
- The calculation for RSVP available capacity number
- RSVP button not working when event title has special characters
- Improved admin dashboard event listing performance
- Added RSVP limit field to set the minimum number of RSVPs that can be accepted.
- Added RSVP limit field to set the maximum number of RSVPs that can be accepted.
- Added RSVP available capacity before maximum number of registration is reached.
- Custom fields not displaying in Performer and Venue pages
- RSVP Tickets not getting displayed on the frontend
- Attendee list not getting hidden when set from the event editor.
- Attendee initial not getting displayed based on full name
- Misc. updates to libraries and improvements
- Multiple RSVP form display issue on venue, organizer and performer pages
- Updated libraries
- license activation warnings
- Added PHP backward compatibility
- Events expired not displayed correctly
- PHP7 compatibility
- Event calendar library updated with language support
- Misc Fixes and improvements
- Permission settings to expand the scope of built-in users roles
- Added container type field in the plugin settings
- Custom JS and CSS fields in the settings
- WP Sessions security vulnerability
- Added support for EMD MailChimp extension to RSVP Form
- Add custom fields to RSVP form
- Some of event attributes not getting saved or updated
- Improved page loading in the admin area
- the order of Venues and content in event page, moving the venue section below event content
- Event images not displaying on tickets
- Ability to send tickets to attendees by entering in the admin area or in bulk using CSV import/export component
- Ability to send tickets to attendees in bulk using CSV import/export component
- organizer, venue and performer rating menu not showing
- made slider controls larger
- getting started page to offer tips and more
- Timezone label not being displayed properly issue and made timezones searchable in the admin area
- Added ability to use EMD or theme templating system
- Ability to set page template for event, venue, organizer pages. Options are sidebar on left, sidebar on right or full width
- EMD Widget area to include sidebar widgets in plugin pages
- Ability enable/disable any field and taxonomy from backend and/or frontend
- Ability to limit event forms to logged-in users only from plugin settings.