These types of issues may happen for multiple reasons. One common reason you get a 404 error is your permalinks are not set properly.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks Make sure **Post name ( http://yoursite-domain/sample-post/ )** sellected.
- Save Go to record list and pick one record.
- Hover over the title field and pick View from the quick links.
- See if you can view the record on the frontend properly.
If the steps above does not work, you have a WordPress installation or configuration issue not related to the plugin.