If you’re an Administrator and you’d like to make someone a support Agent or Manager on your site, follow the steps below after logging in WordPress Dashboard:
- Go to Users > Add New. Fill in the required fields and choose a password for the user.
- Check "Send this password to the new user by email" box if you want to notify the user. The user will get the login information in the email. Users can change their password and any other info by editing their profile after they logged in.
- Select the role you want to give the user using the dropdown.
- Go to Tickets > Agents and create and new support agent
- Fill in the required fields and select the user created using the "Agent User" dropdown.