|Resolve Theme Related Conflicts||–||✔️|
|Targeted 48-hour response||Depends on queue load||✔️|
* Initial support is free for the first year starting from the purchase date. After the initial period expired, you need to purchase priority support or renew your license to continue getting technical support. You can upgrade to priority support anytime.
Our business hours cover Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM US Eastern, excluding major US holidays. All support requests are accepted through our support site.
Priority Support FAQ
Priority support is designed to resolve site specific, theme related issues. Theme related issues are usually caused by obstructive code, unorthodox markup or CSS code included theme's style sheet. Please note that themes are usually designed for a specific purpose such as blogging, marketplace(ecommerce) or magazine style publishing although there are multi purpose themes.
All our plugins come their own style sheet which is hardened against possible theme related issues. We also include some tools in plugin settings to resolve specific theme related issues. So take look and try them first.
If nothing helps and you still see design elements not getting displayed as they are displayed in the plugin's demo site including but not limited to;
- Unrelated text is getting displayed
- Font sizes or element colors are not matching the rest of the site
- Images or text bleeding out of their containers
- Single, archive or taxonomy pages are not getting displayed properly
- Nothing is happening when a button clicked
- Spacing is off between and/or among design elements
.. then you're having theme related issue. Fortunately, theme related issues are easier to identify and resolve and our priority support theme is here to help you out.
Priority support is implemented as mini projects, billed at hourly basis. To start up a priority support project, you need to purchase the initial, non-refundable support hour at the rate advertised in the priority support purchase page. The initial, non-refundable support hour you purchased is used to identify the issue and possible resolutions.
After we receive your purchase confirmation, one of our solution specialists is tasked to identify and resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
All priority support requests are implemented as mini projects. After our solution specialist identified issue(s) and possible solutions, she or he comes up with a list of tasks to be completed for issue resolution and a targeted resolution time frame which is used to calculate the resolution cost. You need to purchase the required support hours to start up the project. Please note that in case you do not prefer to go forward with the project, the initial support hour is not refundable.
Your decision to purchase additional hours means you read, understood the project documentation provided, our support policy and are in agreement with us on possible resolution. If the project implementation exceeds the time frame estimated by our solution specialist, you do not get charged for additional hours.
You time is valuable to us. Please do not forget to include your site's login information as a private comment in the original ticket. It is always a good idea to make yourself available in case we need additional information or access to your site.
We have a demo site for every Pro or Enterprise WordPress plugin on our site. Our plugin demo sites always use the latest version of the software and are our benchmark for plugin related issues. Any issue related to the look and feel and/or functionality of a plugin that can not be reproduced in the plugin's demo site is a site specific issue.
Site specific issues are not covered by our complimentary (Free) support which comes with your purchase. You can use our complimentary support as long as you have a valid and active license.
There are two categories of site specific issues:
- The issues related to third party theme or plugin configuration, WordPress configuration or installation.
- The issues related to environment where WordPress resides such as web server, database service, operation system, hosting service configuration.
We offer two types of services to cover site specific issues: priority support and expert service. Priority support is applicable to WordPress related issues. (#1 in our list above). Click here to purchase Priority Support.
Expert service is applicable to the issues not directly related to WordPress. (#2 in our list above). Expert service can be purchased by opening a support ticket and specifically asking for Expert service in your ticket. Expert service fees are based on the complexity of the issue.
Purchase Priority Support
You need to purchase initial unit of non-refundable priority support hour to start up our issue resolution process. Additional hours, if requested by our solution specialist, will be purchased below as well.
WordPress Web App Services
We offer globally unique development services for WordPress based business apps. What’s our secret sauce?
— We use WP App Studio Professional WordPress Platform (WPAS) to develop, customize and maintain our products. WPAS based apps are designed by humans and implemented by a collection of development servers which produce continuously improved, standards-compliant, production ready code every single time.
- Lightspeed Time to Market: Using WPAS platform allows us to finish project significantly faster than traditional development service organizations that are dependent on manual production of app code.
- More features: Most modern plugin features are auto-generated by the platform, once a feature is developed, it can be used by every WPAS plugin. In most cases, you get new features without investing more from your budget.
- Less defects: WPAS platform generated plugins are used by tens of thousands users around the world and very well tested. In most cases, defects are found and fixed before even you know they existed.
- Continuously improved code base: WPAS platform code is continuously improved by team WordPress expert developers, completely eliminating developer availability, skillset or coding style related issues.
- Design first approach to development:WPAS generated code base is 100% traceable to the plugin design hence to your own requirements – one of the key indicators of software quality. Nothing more, nothing less.
Do you want to start up a new project or need customization/maintenance of one of our products?