- Define, categorize, tag tickets for efficient problem resolution.
- Provide private, public, or mixed ticket support.
- Assign responsibility and monitor resolution progress.
- Monitor service performance and control service costs.
- Role based content access for customers, managers, and staff.
- Deliver insight with built-in or custom detailed reports.
- Create custom email notifications to keep customers and employees updated.
WP Ticket Professional is a WordPress Plugin which enables customer support staff to receive, process, and respond to service requests consistently and effectively.
- Access to the self-authored tickets.
- Publish new tickets from the admin backend
- View self-authored ticket list at the frontend
- Filter through the self-authored tickets at the admin backend
- Add Ticket comments for the self-authored tickets from the admin backend
- Private ticket submit and search forms accessible to subscribers only.
- Admin and manager users can manually create and assign tickets to subscriber users
- Create tickets from admin area or front-end forms anywhere anytime.
Private ticket submit and search forms requiring users to login are available.
- Customers do not need to login or have a user account to open tickets. Responsive interface allows usage of any device to open tickets.
- Users assigned to subscriber role can see all publicly available tickets and self-authored tickets.
Analyze key performance indicators to get insight on help desk performance, agent performance and work load. The following charts and widgets provided out of box:
- Ticket Counts By Topic.
- Ticket Counts By Priority.
- Tickets Counts By Service Level Agreement
- Ticket Counts By Assignee By Status.
- Ticket Counts By Priority By Status.
- Ticket Counts By Assignee By Priority.
- Ticket Infocircles for pending, critical, and in progress tickets.
- Create custom fields to better represent your Agents and Tickets data
- Custom fields are displayed in the Details tab of respective agent or ticket
- Custom fields can be used in search or submit forms(disabled by default)
- Update or delete custom fields per agent or ticket basis
- Unlimited number of custom fields can be created
- Respond to common questions or cases with predetermined responses.
- Create and manage unlimited canned responses.
- Categorize canned responses based on the criteria relevant to your organization.
- Filter through canned responses for easy access to the one you need.
- Customize your message with ticket attribute tags.
- Faster message delivery with intuitive interface.
Get notifications on when things created, changed, or deleted. Disable when not needed.Creating custom email notifications keeps your staff and users updated on their tickets. Out of the box, the following notifications are provided:
- New Ticket Comment: Sends notification to customer or assignee when a new comment added or changed.
- New Ticket Assigned: Sends notification to staff member when a new ticket assigned to him or her by a manager member.
- Ticket Change: Sends notification to customer when submitted ticket got updated (such as priority or status change) by a staff member.
- Create and publish your custom reports using Visual Shortcode Builder.
- Use Analytics module to do calculations such as counts, averages etc.
- Can be used in any page by clicking on WPAS button.
- Use multiple filters to match the content to be displayed
- The report displayed is adjusted based on the user roles. For example; managers see more records than agents or subscribers.
WP Ticket Professional is designed to ensure only authorized employees perform certain operations. Role based ticket content access allows manager and staff members to focus on task at hand and protect your organization from unauthorized content access.
- Deleting emails after creating Tickets
- Setting maximum number of emails to post: a handy feature exp; if you want to accept specific number of Tickets.
- Protection against spam or unauthorized Ticket creation using email pins, authorized addresses, and banned file names.
- Allowing visitors(users who do not have publish capability) to create Tickets via email
- Setting default subject for email without any subject line.
- Setting separate Ticket post statuses for users and visitors.
- Using shortcodes to categorize emails or to set values.
Email processing activity history is recorded for processing errors or validations.
Front end and admin area commenting system allows effective and efficient collaboration leading ticket resolutions. Commenting system also centralize request conversations to better track resolution progress.
WP Ticket professional comes with custom commenting system which allows creating of private comments. Ticket comments are not mixed with WordPress post or page comments and accessed through its own menu.
Custom commenting also color flags responses based the user's role hence visually allowing to see who commented last to better locate tickets which need action from your side.
Administrators can bulk update, import, export or reset existing tickets, agents and their relationships with each other (exp. ticket assignee) from/to CSV files using Operations screens.
- Connect WooCommerce orders and/or products to tickets frontend and backend
- Display related WooCommerce orders and/or products on single ticket pages and list.
- Integrate Tickets with WooCommerce my account page
- Support pre-sales type ticket submissions
- Provide insight on product quality and development
- Connect Easy Digital Downloads purchases and/or downloads to tickets frontend and backend
- Display related Easy Digital Downloads purchases and/or downloads on single ticket pages and list.
- Integrate Tickets with Easy Digital Downloads my account page
- Support pre-sales type ticket submissions
- Provide insight on download quality and development
- Supports Easy Digital Downloads Software Licensing extension
Extensive documentation on the functionality of WP Ticket Professional is accessible online. In addition, a glossary of terms, concepts, relationships is included in the "Glossary" tab of app settings in the admin area for further clarification. Click for WP Ticket Professional Documentation.
Bring your own theme
WP Ticket Professional WordPress plugin is theme agnostic. Most well-written WordPress themes can be used without making any modifications.
Translate to your own language
WP Ticket Professional WordPress plugin can be translated into any language by using your favorite .po file editor. Click for WP Ticket Professional Documentation.
|Ticket Counts By Assignee By Status|
|Ticket Counts By Status|
|Ticket Counts By Topic|
|Ticket Counts By Priority|
|Ticket Counts By SLA|
|Ticket Counts By Assignee By Priority|
|Ticket Counts By Priority By Status|
|Time Spent Per Ticket By Assignee|
|Time Spent By SLA|
|Ticket Counts By Status By Created Date Last 4 Weeks|
|Ticket Counts By Products By Priority|
|Ticket Counts By Product By Status|
|Ticket Counts By Products By Created Date Last 4 Weeks|
|Ticket Counts By Downloads By Priority|
|Ticket Counts By Downloads By Status|
|Ticket Counts By Downloads By Created Date Last 4 Weeks|
|Ticket - Single View|
|Tickets - Archive View|
|Ticket Priority - Taxonomy View|
|Ticket Topics - Taxonomy View|
|Ticket Status - Taxonomy View|
|Ticket Tag - Taxonomy View|
|Single Agent - Single View|
|Archive Agent - Archive View|
|Ticket Sla - Taxonomy View|
|Single Staff - Single View|
|Archive Staff - Archive View|
|Single Ticket - Single View|