- Define, categorize, and analyze service request tickets.
- Provide private, public, or mixed ticket support.
- Advanced collaboration for faster ticket resolutions.
- Assign responsibility and monitor resolution progress.
- Monitor service performance and control service costs.
- Role based content access for customers, managers, and agents.
- Deliver insight with built-in or custom request analytics reports.
- Create custom email notifications to keep customers and employees updated.
WP Ticket Enterprise is the most advanced and comprehensive service request management solution ever built for WordPress complete with set of tools enabling staff members to resolve issues to customer satisfaction.
- Get a real-time, system-wide view of how quickly and efficiently tickets are resolved
- You can drag and drop or disable widgets to customize your dashboard
- Charts displayed to agents are limited by the tickets assigned
- Charts displayed to managers are system wide
Frontend Agent and Manager dashboards
- Get insight on Agent and Manager performance by individual dashboards.
- Search through Agent or Manager assigned tickets
- Export all tickets or pick and choose the ones that are important to CSV, Microsoft Word or Excel
- Paged navigation is available for big systems
- Contextual coloring on Major and Critical tickets
- Sort, enable or disable columns
In addition to standard tickets, you can create private or password protected tickets.
Post locking feature prevents other agents from accessing and modifying the ticket during editing. The agent that has been locked out receives a dialog that says another agent is editing the ticket and is no longer able to edit the ticket.
Administrators can customize frontend forms to match your needs through plugin settings page:
- Enable or disable fields displaying only the ones you need
- Set or unset required fields
- Enable or disable captcha
- Resize field size changing the row the field is in the grid
- Search tickets from the admin area or using front-end search form
- An advanced search form with search operators is provided for Managers and Staff
- Customers can search tickets from front end using ticket ID or email address. Email address based searches displays ticket history so you do not need to give backend access
- Export admin search results to PDF or CSV files
- View related tickets on the ticket's page on the page. Related tickets shows parent, child, duplicate tickets in contextual color based on ticket priority. You can also export, sort, and search related tickets
Analyze key performance indicators to get insight on help desk performance, agent performance and work load. The following charts and widgets provided out of box:
- Ticket Counts By Assignee By Status
- Ticket Counts By Status
- Ticket Counts By Topic
- Ticket Counts By Priority
- Ticket Counts By SLA
- Ticket Counts By Assignee By Priority
- Ticket Counts By Priority By Status
- Time Spent Per Ticket By Assignee
- Time Spent By SLA
- Ticket Counts By Status By Created Date Last 4 Weeks
- Ticket Infocircles for pending, critical, and in progress tickets.
- Create custom fields to better represent your Agents and Tickets data
- Custom fields are displayed in the Details tab of respective agent or ticket
- Custom fields can be used in search or submit forms(disabled by default)
- Update or delete custom fields per agent or ticket basis
- Unlimited number of custom fields can be created
WP Ticket Enterprise edition includes a client area. All logged-in users who are assigned to "Subscriber" role can:
- Access to the self-authored tickets.
- Publish new tickets from the admin backend
- View self-authored ticket list at the frontend
- Filter through the self-authored tickets at the admin backend
- Add Ticket comments for the self-authored tickets from the admin backend
- Private ticket submit and search forms accessible to subscribers only.
Admin, manager, and staff users can create tickets on behalf of subscriber users.
- Create to-dos for tickets such as tasks to close tickets or follow ups.
- A to-do item can be connected to multiple tickets.
- Assign priority and check when to-do item is completed.
- Filter and search through to-dos.
- Save filtering criteria for most searched to-dos.
Administrators can bulk update, import, export or reset existing tickets, agents and their relationships with each other (exp. ticket assignee) from/to CSV files using Operations screens.
Get notifications on when things created, changed, or deleted. Disable when not needed.Creating custom email notifications keeps your staff and users updated on their tickets. Out of the box, the following notifications are provided:
- New Ticket Comment: Sends notification to customer or assignee when a new comment added or changed.
- New Ticket Assigned: Sends notification to staff member when a new ticket assigned to him or her by a manager member.
- Ticket Change: Sends notification to customer when submitted ticket got updated (such as priority or status change) by a staff member.
WP Ticket Enterprise is designed to ensure only authorized employees perform certain operations. Role based ticket content access allows manager and agent members to focus on task at hand and protect your organization from unauthorized content access.
- Create and publish your custom reports using Visual Shortcode Builder.
- Use Analytics module to do calculations such as counts, averages etc.
- Can be used in any page by clicking on WPAS button.
- Use multiple filters to match the content to be displayed
- The report displayed is adjusted based on the user roles. For example; managers see more records than agents or subscribers.
Front end and admin area commenting system allows effective and efficient collaboration leading ticket resolutions. Commenting system also centralize request conversations to better track resolution progress.
WP Ticket Enterprise comes with custom commenting system which allows creating of private comments. Comments are not mixed with WordPress post or page comments and accessed through its own menu.
Custom commenting also color flags responses based the user's role hence visually allowing to see who commented last to better locate tickets which need action from your side.
- Respond to common questions or cases with predetermined responses.
- Create and manage unlimited canned responses.
- Categorize canned responses based on the criteria relevant to your organization.
- Filter through canned responses for easy access to the one you need.
- Customize your message with ticket attribute tags.
- Faster message delivery with intuitive interface.
- Deleting emails after creating Tickets
- Setting maximum number of emails to post: a handy feature exp; if you want to accept specific number of Tickets.
- Protection against spam or unauthorized Ticket creation using email pins, authorized addresses, and banned file names.
- Allowing visitors(users who do not have publish capability) to create Tickets via email
- Setting default subject for email without any subject line.
- Setting separate Ticket post statuses for users and visitors.
- Using shortcodes to categorize emails or to set values.
Email processing activity history is recorded for processing errors or validations.
- Connect Easy Digital Downloads purchases and/or downloads to tickets frontend and backend
- Display related Easy Digital Downloads purchases and/or downloads on single ticket pages and list.
- Integrate Tickets with Easy Digital Downloads my account page
- Support pre-sales type ticket submissions
- Provide insight on download quality and development
- Supports Easy Digital Downloads Software Licensing extension
- Connect WooCommerce orders and/or products to tickets frontend and backend
- Display related WooCommerce orders and/or products on single ticket pages and list.
- Integrate Tickets with WooCommerce my account page
- Support pre-sales type ticket submissions
- Provide insight on product quality and development
Extensive documentation on the functionality of WP Ticket Enterprise is accessible online. In addition, a glossary of terms, concepts, relationships is included in the "Glossary" tab of app settings in the admin area for further clarification. Click for WP Ticket Enterprise Documentation.
Bring your own theme
WP Ticket Enterprise WordPress plugin is theme agnostic. Most well-written WordPress themes can be used without making any modifications.
Translate to your own language
WP Ticket Enterprise WordPress plugin can be translated into any language by using your favorite .po file editor. Click for WP Ticket Enterprise Documentation.
|Ticket Counts By Assignee By Status|
|Ticket Counts By Status|
|Ticket Counts By Topic|
|Ticket Counts By Priority|
|Ticket Counts By SLA|
|Ticket Counts By Assignee By Priority|
|Ticket Counts By Priority By Status|
|Time Spent Per Ticket By Assignee|
|Time Spent By SLA|
|Ticket Counts By Status By Created Date Last 4 Weeks|
|Ticket Counts By Products By Priority|
|Ticket Counts By Product By Status|
|Ticket Counts By Products By Created Date Last 4 Weeks|
|Ticket Counts By Downloads By Priority|
|Ticket Counts By Downloads By Status|
|Ticket Counts By Downloads By Created Date Last 4 Weeks|
|Ticket - Single View|
|Tickets - Archive View|
|Ticket Priority - Taxonomy View|
|Ticket Topics - Taxonomy View|
|Ticket Status - Taxonomy View|
|Ticket Tag - Taxonomy View|
|Single Agent - Single View|
|Archive Agent - Archive View|
|Ticket Sla - Taxonomy View|
|Single Staff - Single View|
|Archive Staff - Archive View|
|Single Ticket - Single View|