- Define, categorize, tag tickets for efficient problem resolution.
- Provide private, public, or mixed ticket support.
- Assign responsibility and monitor resolution progress.
- Monitor service performance.
- Role based content access for customers, managers, and staff.
- Create custom email notifications to keep customers and employees updated.
Support Ticket Pro-Lite is a WordPress Plugin which enables customer support staff to receive, process, and respond to service requests consistently and effectively.
Quick and easy service request management
Support Ticket offers a robust service request management system with all-device friendly frontend, multi-event notifications, multi-role content access, and more to fit the needs of most organizations.
Create tickets from admin area or front-end forms anywhere anytime. Customers do not need to login or have a user account to open tickets.
Private ticket submit and search forms requiring users to login are available.
Responsive interface allows usage of any device to open tickets.
- Create custom fields to better represent your Agents and Tickets data
- Custom fields are displayed in the Details tab of respective agent or ticket
- Custom fields can be used in search or submit forms(disabled by default)
- Update or delete custom fields per agent or ticket basis
- Unlimited number of custom fields can be created
Get notifications on when things created, changed, or deleted. Disable when not needed.Creating custom email notifications keeps agents and users updated on their tickets. Out of the box, the following notifications are provided:
- New Ticket Comment: Sends notification to customer or assignee when a new comment added or changed.
- New Ticket Assigned: Sends notification to staff member when a new ticket assigned to him or her by a manager member.
- Ticket Change: Sends notification to customer when submitted ticket got updated such as priority or status change.
- Respond to common questions or cases with predetermined responses.
- Create and manage unlimited canned responses.
- Categorize canned responses based on the criteria relevant to your organization.
- Filter through canned responses for easy access to the one you need.
- Customize your message with ticket attribute tags.
- Faster message delivery with intuitive interface.
- Create and publish your custom reports using Visual Shortcode Builder.
- Use Analytics module to do calculations such as counts, averages etc.
- Can be used in any page by clicking on WPAS button.
- Use multiple filters to match the content to be displayed
- The report displayed is adjusted based on the user roles. For example; managers see more records than agents or subscribers.
Support Ticket is designed to ensure only authorized employees perform certain operations. Role based ticket content access allows manager and agents to focus on task at hand and protect your organization from unauthorized content access.
Administrators can bulk update, import, export or reset existing tickets, agents and their relationships with each other (exp. ticket assignee) from/to CSV files using Operations screens.
- Automatically convert user email into content.
- Process email file attachments as part of content.
- Utilize multiple inbound email addresses for content separation.
- Protect against spam posting attempts through multiple validation.
- Set values of postings using shortcodes.
- Can be used with any WPAS app.
- Connect WooCommerce orders and/or products to tickets frontend and backend
- Display related WooCommerce orders and/or products on single ticket pages and list.
- Integrate Tickets with WooCommerce my account page
- Support pre-sales type ticket submissions
- Filter tickets by product or order
- Connect Easy Digital Downloads purchases and/or downloads to tickets frontend and backend
- Display related Easy Digital Downloads purchases and/or downloads on single ticket pages and list.
- Integrate Tickets with Easy Digital Downloads my account page
- Support pre-sales type ticket submissions
- Supports Easy Digital Downloads Software Licensing extension
Extensive documentation on the functionality of Support Ticket Pro-Lite is accessible online. In addition, a glossary of terms, concepts, relationships is included in the "Glossary" tab of app settings in the admin area for further clarification. Click for Support Ticket Pro-Lite Documentation.
Bring your own theme
Support Ticket Pro-Lite WordPress plugin is theme agnostic. Most well-written WordPress themes can be used without making any modifications.
Translate to your own language
Support Ticket Pro-Lite WordPress plugin can be translated into any language by using your favorite .po file editor. Click for Support Ticket Pro-Lite Documentation.
|Ticket Counts By Assignee By Status|
|Ticket Counts By Status|
|Ticket Counts By Topic|
|Ticket Counts By Priority|
|Ticket Counts By SLA|
|Ticket Counts By Assignee By Priority|
|Ticket Counts By Priority By Status|
|Time Spent Per Ticket By Assignee|
|Time Spent By SLA|
|Ticket Counts By Status By Created Date Last 4 Weeks|
|Ticket Counts By Products By Priority|
|Ticket Counts By Product By Status|
|Ticket Counts By Products By Created Date Last 4 Weeks|
|Ticket Counts By Downloads By Priority|
|Ticket Counts By Downloads By Status|
|Ticket Counts By Downloads By Created Date Last 4 Weeks|
|Ticket - Single View|
|Tickets - Archive View|
|Ticket Priority - Taxonomy View|
|Ticket Topics - Taxonomy View|
|Ticket Status - Taxonomy View|
|Ticket Tag - Taxonomy View|
|Single Agent - Single View|
|Archive Agent - Archive View|
|Ticket Sla - Taxonomy View|
|Single Staff - Single View|
|Archive Staff - Archive View|
|Single Ticket - Single View|