- Consolidate information and communications leading to issue resolution.
- Deliver quick and easy access to the information needed.
- Role based content access for managers, employees, and clients.
- Assign responsibility and monitor progress from start to finish.
- Gain insight through built-in or custom reports.
- Support public, private or mixed project development
Software Issue Manager Enterprise is a WordPress Plugin which provides project based 360-degree issue management with ability to create custom reports, built-in system and staff dashboards, built-in multi-role data access, time tracking and more.
Get a bird's eye view through systemwide dashboard
- Get real-time, system-wide insight on how quickly and efficiently issues are resolved
- 23 dashboard widgets are available in the frontend and backend
- Drag and drop or disable widgets to customize your dashboard
- Individual dashboards are also available on any project or member page
Organize project teams for on time, on budget results
- Enable your team to produce the required deliverables according to plan
- Promote information flow, informed consent, decision escalation for faster issue resolutions
- Assign work responsibilities, minimize redundancies, and leverage member skills
- Get real time insight on member performance on issue resolutions through member specific dashboards
- Encourage effective and efficient cooperation and collaboration on issue resolutions
- Allow export of all or selected data points for external analysis
Multi dimensional issue views for faster issue resolutions
- Offer a robust way of identifying and documenting issues that occur during your project's life cycle
- Enable project team to evaluate, assess impact, and decide on a plan for resolution
- Communicate issue status, category, priority, assignee and overall issue progress
- Communicate related issues, other project issues, fix projects providing insight on issue resolutions impact on other issues
- Issues can be shared by multiple projects
- Allow export of all or selected issues for external analysis
Provide a unified location for all project related information
A SIM project is a collection of issues and identified by its name and version number. Projects can share issues and members. Projects can be grouped under programs.
- Consolidate all project related information in a unified location
- Provide a project specific dashboard to keep track of project progress
- Communicate project status, priority, manager, start and end dates.
- Communicate project issues, project members, issues fixed to keep everyone posted real time
- Allow export of all or selected project related records for external analysis
Get insight on your products (SIM Pro and Enterprise only)
Enables 4 Easy Digital Downloads product related charts which can be displayed on a page or Software Issue Manager Dashboard when using Software Issue Manager Pro or Enterprise editions :
- Issue count by product by priority: See how many Issues have been opened on which products and how they were rated by the staff
- Issue count by product by category: See how many Issues have been opened on which products and on which categories such as bugs, improvements, tasks etc.
- Issue count by product by status: See how many Issues created by product and their resolution status
- Issue count by product by created date last 4 weeks: see the number of Issues opened on which products recently- handy feature for detecting issues related to recent events such as releases, version changes etc.
Drill down and across projects, issues and members
- Allow multi dimensional searches on issue, project, or member records from front-end ajax enabled, responsive forms in the frontend or in the admin area.
- Limit search results using search operators such as "equal to", "less than", "greater than" etc.
- Enable or disable fields from plugin settings
- Allow custom fields to be used in search forms
- Offer ability to limit search form access to logged in users only from plugin settings
Summarize to get most relevant
- Access to essential information faster using contextually colored member, project and issue views
- Issues are further colored based on issue priority
- Data grids are available for issues, members and projects
- Matching taxonomy and archive views for all
Keep everyone posted when needed
- Send optional notifications when project, issue and member records get created, changed, or deleted
- Customize notification emails with tags and choose who gets notified
- 14 optional admin and user notification events are available
- Each notification email can further be customized to send messages different from the site's email
Create Custom Reports
- Create and publish your custom reports using Visual Shortcode Builder.
- Use Analytics module to do calculations such as counts, averages etc.
- Can be used in any page by clicking on WPAS button.
- Use multiple filters to match the content to be displayed
- The report content is adjusted based on the user roles. For example; managers see more records than team members.
Create and display custom fields
- Create and display custom fields to extend your issues, members and projects data
- Issue, member and project custom field values can be updated or deleted by users
- Unlimited number of custom fields can be created
- Issue, member and project custom fields can be used in search or submit forms when enabled by the site administrators
- Custom fields are by default displayed at the details tab of issue, member or project pages
Effective and efficient collaboration
- Resolve issues efficiently and effectively through custom commenting system
- Manage and access custom comments through its own menu
- Enable teams to collaborate and communicate effectively through issue comments, project notes and member notes
- Color flag issue, project or member responses based on the user's role and timing
- Offer ability to provide private comment
- Recent issue comments sidebar widget keeps everyone updated on issue resolutions regardless where they are on team website
Role based content access
SIM Enterprise is fully integrated with WordPress User Management system. Every member is mapped to a WordPress user to be able to provide role beased content access.
Project members can only access to records based on their organizational roles. For example, "Team Member" role holders can access to the issues that are self-reported, self-authored, project manager assigned, and the ones they participate in.
Users must belong to a role to access, submit and search projects, issues or members unless configured otherwise in the plugin settings.
The following roles are provided out-of-the-box:
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Team Member
- Project Client
Accept project issues from emails
- Deleting emails after creating issues
- Setting maximum number of emails to post: a handy feature exp; if you want to accept specific number of issues.
- Protection against spam or unauthorized issue creation using email pins, authorized addresses, and banned file names.
- Allowing visitors(users who do not have publish capability) to create issues via email
- Setting default subject for email without any subject line.
- Setting separate issue post statuses for users and visitors.
- Using shortcodes to categorize emails or to set values.
Email processing activity history is recorded for processing errors or validations.
Bulk import or export from/to CSV
- Offer bulk import or export existing issues, projects, or members and the relationships among them from/to CSV files
- Checks against data integrity and app requirements
- Allow to delete issue, member and project data selectively
- Offer ability to backup and/or archive data records
- Offer ability to sync with external systems using update functionality
Full customization from plugin settings
- Designed to minimize theme related conflicts
- Enable or disable any field, taxonomy or relationship from backend and/or frontend including frontend entry and search forms
- Limit access to frontend entry and search forms to logged-in users only or open them to everyone. Display login and/registration on demand
- Comes with EMD Widget area where you can display your sidebar widgets in plugin pages
- Set plugin page templates to sidebar on left, sidebar on right or full-width without modifying your theme's template files
- Set the base slug for issues, projects and/or members
- Enable/disable page navigation in archive/taxonomy pages
- Many useful admin tools for improving page load performance and cleaner output
Extensive documentation on the functionality of Software Issue Manager Enterprise is accessible online. In addition, a glossary of terms, concepts, relationships is included in the "Glossary" tab of app settings in the admin area for further clarification. Click for Software Issue Manager Enterprise Documentation.
Bring your own theme
Software Issue Manager Enterprise WordPress plugin is theme agnostic. Most well-written WordPress themes can be used without making any modifications.
Translate to your own language
Software Issue Manager Enterprise WordPress plugin can be translated into any language by using your favorite .po file editor. Click for Software Issue Manager Enterprise Documentation.
|Issue Counts By Priority|
|Issue Counts By Status By Identified Date Last 4 Weeks|
|Issue Counts By Assignee|
|Issue Counts By Identified Date By Due Date Last 4 Weeks|
|Issue Time Spent By Assignee|
|Issue Time Spent By Project|
|Issue Time Spent By Project|
|Issue Time Spent By Project Component|
|Issue Time Spent By Project Component|
|Issue Counts By Project Component|
|Issue Counts By Status|
|Issue Counts By Category|
|Issue Counts By Status By Priority|
|Issue Counts By Project|
|Issue Counts By Category By Project|
|Issue Counts By Category By Project|
|Time Spent Per Issue By Assignee|
|Issue Status Change - Issue|
|Issue Priority Change - Issue|
|New Issue - Issue|
|Issue Assignee Change - Member|
|Issue Updated - Issue|
|Issue Comment Addition - Issue|
|Project Document Added - Project|
|New Issue Participant - Member|
|Project Member Update - Project|
|Project Notes - Project|
|Issue Put In Trash - Issue|
|Admin Issue Delete - Issue|
|Admin Project Delete - Project|
|Admin Member Delete - Member|
|Members to Assigned Projects with Project Role|
|Project Issues to Affected Projects|
|Fixed Issues to Fix Projects|
|Issues Assigned to Assignee|
|Reported Issues to Reporter|
|Issues Participated to Participants|
|Projects Managed to Project Manager|
|Issues Owned to Responsible Manager|
|Related Issues to Related Issues with Relation Type|
|Members to Assigned Projects|
|Related Issues with Relation Type|
|Single Project - Single View|
|Archive Projects - Archive View|
|Project Status - Taxonomy View|
|Project Priority - Taxonomy View|
|Single Member - Single View|
|Archive Members - Archive View|
|Member State - Taxonomy View|
|Member Country - Taxonomy View|
|Single Issue - Single View|
|Archive Issues - Archive View|
|Issue Priority - Taxonomy View|
|Issue Cat - Taxonomy View|
|Issue Status - Taxonomy View|
|Issue Tag - Taxonomy View|
|Browser - Taxonomy View|
|Operating System - Taxonomy View|
|Member Tags - Taxonomy View|
|Member Department - Taxonomy View|
|Project Tags - Taxonomy View|
|Programs - Taxonomy View|
|Recent Issues displayed at Software Issue Manager Dashboard|
|Recent Project Notes displayed at Software Issue Manager Dashboard|
|Issue Comments displayed at Frontend Sidebar|
|Issue Comments displayed at Software Issue Manager Dashboard|
|Recent Issues displayed at Frontend Sidebar|
|Recent Members displayed at Frontend Sidebar|
|Recent Projects displayed at Frontend Sidebar|
|Recent Issues displayed at WordPress Dashboard|