- Create self-service community improving internal and external communication
- Intuitive and responsive interface accessible anytime, anywhere
- Group, tag, contextually color content to provide meaning and association
- Allow predictive search of knowledge base entries with optional advanced mode
- Centralized location for all product and service information
Enable customers to find information faster
- Create knowledge base entries easily and display using:
- Use contextual colors to highlight entry headers to draw attention or to group similar content. Available colors are:
- Set initial state of an entry to focus user attention. For example, you can set the initial state to "show content" to highlight import FAQs
- Relate entries through direct connection, repository wide grouping and tagging terms.
- Each knowledgebase entry resides in its own page.
- Prioritize display of entries by drag and drop sorting.
- Maintain and control different knowledge base entry revisions.
- Allow entry to have a featured image which is displayed on the left side of knowledge base entry text when set
Instant and intelligent search
- Provide search predictions to users as they type search terms
- Predictive search engine finds entry title and content matching search terms
- Search results are linked to individual knowledge base entry pages
- Search results inherit contextual color of entries
- Provide ability to limit search predictions to specific groups and/or tags
Create custom entry groupings
- Pick and choose from entries using groups, tags, attributes and more to create groupings
- Collapse view gives quick user access to entry content
- Multiple shortcodes can be put in a single page
Search and Analyze Knowledgebase Entries
- Search through knowledgebase entries and get insight on number of entries created per group or tag.
- Create dynamic filters to see the progress of certain groups or tags overtime.
- Change column or hide unwanted columns using drag-and-drop interface
- Export selected entries to PDF or CSV files
Easily import existing entries
Administrators can import or export existing entries from or to CSV files.
In addition, you can reset your entry data and start over again without touching your database. Click "Operations" button in the panel list screen after logging in as an admin user to access this feature.
Allow users to rate the panel content
- Supports accepting ratings from logged-in users, visitors or both
- Allows users to rate Panels
- Stores user logs. The logs can be accessed by administrators. Panel Rating records can imported, exported or reset by following the instructions in operations screen. Operations screen can be accessed by administrators by clicking on operation button in Panel list.
- Allows "star", "like" or "thumbs" rating modes
- Allows customization of rating stats area using rating tags
- Allows customization of rating area using rating tags
- Allows to filter and search user ratings using multiple criteria and more
- Allows to hide or disable rating
- Features user rating integrity protection through IP, cookie or both
Customize it away without modifying theme files
- Set location of EMD Sidebar; full width, left sidebar, right sidebar
- Set slug for panel archives and taxonomy pages
- Change related panel title
- Perform admin related functions such as switching templating systems, adding custom CSS and more
Extensive documentation on the functionality of Knowledge Center Professional is accessible online. In addition, a glossary of terms, concepts, relationships is included in the "Glossary" tab of app settings in the admin area for further clarification. Click for Knowledge Center Professional Documentation.
Bring your own theme
Knowledge Center Professional WordPress plugin is theme agnostic. Most well-written WordPress themes can be used without making any modifications.
Translate to your own language
Knowledge Center Professional WordPress plugin can be translated into any language by using your favorite .po file editor. Click for Knowledge Center Professional Documentation.