- Create self-service community improving internal and external communication
- Intuitive and responsive interface accessible anytime, anywhere
- Group, tag, contextually color content to provide meaning and association
- Allow predictive search of knowledge base entries with optional advanced mode
- Centralized location for all product and service information
- Create collapsible panels which can be used for term definitions or display FAQs
- Use contextual colors to highlight entry headers to draw attention or to group similar content. Available colors are:
- Set initial state of an entry to focus user attention. For example, you can set the initial state to "show content" to highlight import FAQs
- Relate entries through repository wide grouping and tagging terms.
- Each single entry resides in its own page.
- Prioritize display of entries by drag and drop sorting.
- Maintain and control different entry revisions.
- Provide search predictions to users as they type search terms
- Predictive engines searches entry title and content matching the user search terms
- Results are linked to individual knowledge base entry pages
- Provide ability to limit search predictions to certain groups and tags
- Pick and choose from entries using groups, tags, attributes and more to create groupings. Optionally, you can add AJAX paged navigation or sort entities.
- Collapse view gives quick user access to entry content
- Open entry view offers a traditional blog archive view
- Multiple shortcodes can be put in a singe page to help form categories.
- Search through knowledgebase entries and get insight on number of entries created per group or tag.
- Create dynamic filters to see the progress of certain groups or tags overtime.
- Change column or hide unwanted columns using drag-and-drop interface
- Export selected entries to PDF or CSV files
Administrators can import or export existing entries from or to CSV files.
In addition, you can reset your entry data and start over again without touching your database. Click "Operations" button in the panel list screen after logging in as an admin user to access this feature.
- Supports accepting ratings from logged-in users, visitors or both
- Allows users to rate Panels
- Stores user logs. The logs can be accessed by administrators. Panel Rating records can imported, exported or reset by following the instructions in operations screen. Operations screen can be accessed by administrators by clicking on operation button in Panel list.
- Allows "star", "like" or "thumbs" rating modes
- Allows customization of rating stats area using rating tags
- Allows customization of rating area using rating tags
- Allows to filter and search user ratings using multiple criteria and more
- Allows to hide or disable rating
- Features user rating integrity protection through IP, cookie or both
Extensive documentation on the functionality of Knowledge Center Professional is accessible online. In addition, a glossary of terms, concepts, relationships is included in the "Glossary" tab of app settings in the admin area for further clarification. Click for Knowledge Center Professional Documentation.
Bring your own theme
Knowledge Center Professional WordPress plugin is theme agnostic. Most well-written WordPress themes can be used without making any modifications.
Translate to your own language
Knowledge Center Professional WordPress plugin can be translated into any language by using your favorite .po file editor. Click for Knowledge Center Professional Documentation.
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Single Panel - Single View|
|Single Article - Single View|
|Tax Article Groups - Taxonomy View|
|Tax Article Tags - Taxonomy View|
|Tax Panel Groups - Taxonomy View|
|Tax Panel Tags - Taxonomy View|
|Single Video - Single View|
|Tax Video Tag - Taxonomy View|
|Video Tax Group - Taxonomy View|
|Video Wall Gallery|
|Sing Documenter - Single View|
|Std Open Panel - Standard View|
|Collapsible Panel List|
|Open Panel List|
|Kc Tags - Taxonomy View|
|Kc Groups - Taxonomy View|
|Archive Panel - Archive View|
|Featured Article Column|
|Recent Articles Column|
|Featured Panels displayed at Frontend Sidebar|
|Recent Panels displayed at Frontend Sidebar|
|Featured Articles displayed at Frontend Sidebar|
|Recent Articles displayed at Frontend Sidebar|
|Featured Videos displayed at Frontend Sidebar|
|Recent Videos displayed at Frontend Sidebar|