- Allow users search all knowledgebase content of different types from one central location
- Create self-service community improving internal and external communication
- Retain readers with content-first and easy to find information
- Group, tag, contextually color content to provide meaning and association
- Allow social sharing and rating of content to spread the word and promote interaction
- Relate knowledge base content such as images, audios, tweets, slides, videos, terms, and articles to promote content collection
- Reduce customer support cost and redundant effort
Unleash the power of self-service community with relevant, accurate, and fast information delivery reducing support costs and increasing customer satisfaction
Faster access to solutions when customers need them
- Create beautiful content knowledge base articles linking term definitions, FAQs, videos, tweets, images or any files to your articles
- Display images within content or create image galleries complete with integrated lightbox
- Offer visitors ability to share articles on major social networks
- Relate articles through grouping and tagging or directly connecting articles to each other
- Track and compare different revisions of articles
- Drag and drop article order and/or set selected articles as featured
- Contextually color article teasers to enhance associations or highlight content
- Fully customizable article author box supporting major social network links, website and spam-protected email
Effective user engagement and content discovery with article views
In addition to articles being displayed in their own page, multiple article views are available. All knowledge base article views support contextual coloring to offer your audience visual meaning and association.
- Article Galleries: Retain users through efficient presentation of repository articles through article gallery views supporting infinite scroll or paged navigation
- Pinterest style responsive gallery layout with AJAX navigation optimized for page load performance and SEO
- Infinite scrolling offers an efficient way to browse through knowledge base articles without having to wait for pages to preload
- Users can filter knowledge base articles by knowledge center tags or groups
- Gallery grid size can be adjusted
- Article Column View: Group and showcase article summaries with responsive article column view with AJAX page navigation.
- Article Taxonomy and Archive views
Predictive omnisearch for faster and easier access to information
- Allow users search articles, embeds, panels, documents in one central location easily
- Provide search predictions to users as they type search terms
- Use it as a stand-alone component or with others using shortcodes
- Provide ability to limit search predictions to certain groups and tags
- Provide contextually colored results for better information consumption
Organize knowledge for success
Short knowledge base entries such as term definitions, FAQs, Troubleshooting, Step-Set (How To) are displayed in panel format making them easier to navigate and understand.
You can use contextual colors to highlight panel headers to draw attention or to group similar content using listgroup and collapsible views. Panels can set as featured and their display order can be set using drag and drop method.
Using the collapsible view, you can:
- Set initial state of a panel as open, closed or disable collapsing to focus user attention
- Relate panels through repository wide grouping and tagging terms.
- Display related articles with grid or carousel layouts
- Track and compare different revisions of panels
The listgroup view groups panel titles with AJAX page navigation. Clicking on panel titles leads to individual panel pages for more detail.
Integrate a wide variety of sources to provide insight or to retain user attention
- Create article image galleries with lightbox support
- Create embed galleries with links to embed pages
- Provide related file attachments
- Relate embeds to articles directly and/or other media through repository wide grouping or tagging
- Drag and drop embed display order and/or set selected embeds as featured
Group and display selected articles using Documenter
Documenter is a knowledge center enterprise component which displays connected knowledgebase articles in a one-page layout.
- Great for user guides, white papers, on-line help, quick-reference guides and more
- Easily set the order of connected articles using drag and drop method
- Scrollspy on the left navigation bar highlights the article title in the viewport.
- Can be shared in multiple networks and rated by users.
- User ratings can be filtered, imported/exported from/to CSV
- Allows client side searching of entries highlighting the search terms in document content
- Optional header and footer areas can be used for introductions, conclusions or more
Engage your audience through rich media embeds
- Easily embed videos, images, tweets, audio, and other content
- Set and display a local or remote embed poster image links to the corresponding embed pages
- Display all or set of embeds using slider or grid view
- Display featured or recent embeds in your site's sidebar
- Display related embeds in article pages
- Display related articles in embed pages
- Easily tag/categorize embeds and display unique segments using Visual Shortcode Builder
- AJAX page navigation is provided to avoid loading of long lists
Integrated knowledge base user rating system
- Most advanced and fully featured, optional rating system supporting logged-in users, visitors or both
- Allows users to rate articles
- Allows users to rate term definitions, FAQs, short content
- Allows users to rate embeds
- Rating logs for all knowledge base content which can imported, exported or reset
- Differentiate rating style and more per content type.
- Star, Like or Thumbs rating modes upporting custom font, custom image, font awesome and dashicons icon types
- Supports Google Rich Snippets
- Provides fully customized rating stats
- Allows to filter and search user ratings using multiple criteria and more
- User rating integrity protection through IP, cookie or both
Mix and match articles to showcase specific groups
- Use Visual Shortcode Builder to create an article collection
- Use article attributes, groups, tags, and/or any related video or panel
- Displayed article archives link to article pages
Easy customization through plugin settings
Knowledge Center Enterprise can be fully customized easily through plugin settings without modifying theme files.
- Set article wall tile width
- Set related knowledge center section titles
- Enable or disable social networks for sharing
- Set location of EMD Sidebar; full width, left or right
- Set slug for panel archives and taxonomy pages
- Perform admin related functions such as switching templating systems, adding custom CSS and more
Extensive documentation on the functionality of Knowledge Center Enterprise is accessible online. In addition, a glossary of terms, concepts, relationships is included in the "Glossary" tab of app settings in the admin area for further clarification. Click for Knowledge Center Enterprise Documentation.
Bring your own theme
Knowledge Center Enterprise WordPress plugin is theme agnostic. Most well-written WordPress themes can be used without making any modifications.
Translate to your own language
Knowledge Center Enterprise WordPress plugin can be translated into any language by using your favorite .po file editor. Click for Knowledge Center Enterprise Documentation.