- Automatically convert user email into content.
- Process email file attachments as part of content.
- Utilize multiple inbound email addresses for content separation by creating multiple connections in your app designs.
- Protect against spam posting attempts through multiple validation.
- Set values of postings using shortcodes.
- Can be used with any WPAS app.
Incoming email connection opens up another channel for users to interact, allowing them to send content quickly and easily from any device with email sending capability.
Poll IMAP or POP3 servers, with or without SSL/TLS to receive emails. Setting polling frequency helps processing emails in specified intervals.
Define specific message processing rules per entity:
- Deleting emails after posting
- Setting maximum number of emails to post: a handy feature exp; if you have specific number of offers to fulfill.
- Protection against spam or unauthorized posting using email pins, authorized addresses, and banned file names.
- Allowing visitors(users who can not post) to create content via email
- Ability to process replies as new records or comments
- Setting separate post statuses for users and visitors.
- Using shortcodes to categorize emails or to set values.
Ability to define separate rules per entity allows your organization to categorize or route specific content based on the email address it was received.
Email processing activity history is recorded for processing errors or validations.