- Beautiful, responsive employee profile management with 100+ unique displays
- Power up member, staff bios with custom fields
- Display optional 5 social links for each member
- Profile owners can update profile pages
- Showcase featured members or staff, new hires and upcoming birthdays on your site's sidebar
- Customizable employee profile pages.
- Integrated advanced CSV importer/exporter
- Sync with Microsoft Active Directory and LDAPv3 using eMD Active Directory/LDAP plugin (sold separately)
- Integrated Visual Shortcode Builder for unique displays
Employee Spotlight Pro WordPress plugin puts spotlight on your organization showcasing each individual in a unique, beautiful, and powerful way
Create profiles in one place, display them everywhere
- Create, list employee profiles in one place and display everywhere
- Set display order of employees using drag and drop method. Once the order is set all views use it.
Many unique ways to display your team
- Stacked view displays employee info one below the other on your WordPress page
- Carousel View shows 4 images in a row. Hover on the image shows the social links, job title, and office location
- Office locations and employee groups have their own views
- Grid View displays summary bio and optional social links on the photo hover
- Panel Grid View displays the primary address the photo hover
- Circle Grid View; employee name links to the personal page
- Each employee has its own page with employee detail and status
- List view to display employee highlights in a table with a search box
- Circle Panel View
- New hire, featured and this week's birthdays widgets
99 ways to power up profile grids
- 55 unique ways to display employee photos in circle grid view
- 44 unique ways to display employee photos in square grid view
- Each employee can have a different hover effect by setting the effect in Visual Shortcode builder
- You can use different animation effects for departments, groups, locations etc.
Display your own list using Visual Shortcode Builder
- Create department, groups, featured employee views and more
- Can be used in any view layout available
- Can be used in any page by clicking on WPAS button.
- Use multiple filters to match the content to be displayed
Optional notifications for new hires
Optionally, notify all employees where there is a new hire. New hire notification emails are fully customizable. You can use CC or BCC fields in the notification emails.
Import/Export/Reset from CSV
Administrators can bulk import, export existing employee records from/to CSV files. Custom fields can also be imported or exported.
If you'd like to sync employee records with external systems, you can use the update option of importing process.
In addition, admins can reset employee records and start over again.
Customize employee pages
Many customizations can be done from plugin settings without changing theme files or modifying CSS rules.
- Enable, disable any attribute, taxonomy from the backend and/or frontend.
- Selectively display custom fields on the frontend
- Set the page template for employee, archive and taxonomy pages.
- Optionally remove paged navigation from archive and/or taxonomy pages
- Enable or disable Modified By text
- Rename employee base slug to better match your needs
- Rename taxonomy slugs to better match your needs
No need for admin support for profile updates
Employee and employee manager user roles are created when the plugin is activated. Each employee can access and make modifications to his or her profile when logged in; not needing help from technical staff.
In addition, employee managers can create and update all employee profiles without having admin privileges.
Create and display custom fields
- Create custom fields to extend your employee data
- Update or delete custom fields per employee record basis
- Unlimited number of custom fields can be created
- Display or hide custom fields on the frontend through settings
Allow saving profiles as vCards
eMD vCard extension (sold separately) allows saving employee profiles as vCards to your local drive. vCard is a standard business card file format.
Bulk import or update employee infos from LDAP
eMD Active Directory/LDAP plugin(sold separately) allows bulk importing and/or updating employee profile information directly from Microsoft Active Directory and LDAPv3 compatible service on demand or on schedule basis.
By visually mapping LDAP fields to the Employee Directory fields including employee thumbs.
Extensive documentation on the functionality of Employee Spotlight Professional is accessible online. In addition, a glossary of terms, concepts, relationships is included in the "Glossary" tab of app settings in the admin area for further clarification. Click for Employee Spotlight Professional Documentation.
Bring your own theme
Employee Spotlight Professional WordPress plugin is theme agnostic. Most well-written WordPress themes can be used without making any modifications.
Translate to your own language
Employee Spotlight Professional WordPress plugin can be translated into any language by using your favorite .po file editor. Click for Employee Spotlight Professional Documentation.