The Best Sales Quoting
Software for WordPress
Powerful | Easy-to-use | Intuitive
|Go Pro for the Best Results|
Annual subscription starting from
All of our products are sold as yearly subscriptions which are automatically renewed unless cancelled during the subscription period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can cancel the auto-renewal at any time from your account, however no refunds are available within the active subscription period.
Instant product updates
All product updates are provided free of charge to active license holders. Product updates cover possible improvements, new features, possible defect fixes and more to keep your investment in working condition at all times. You can download updates manually from your account or get updates automatically through WordPress dashboard plugins pages.
|1 year||1 year||1 year||1 year|
Save more with annual automatic renewal discount
We currently offer a renewal discount for select products.
Excellent product support
Live product demo site
Feel free to take a look the product demo site to see how certain features can be implemented. The product demo site has always the latest version of the software installed.
Extensive product documentation
We provide detailed, step by step instructions for all our products for technical and non-technical users at our documentation site.
|Features & Add-Ons|
Manage all your sales quote requests in one central location.
Mobile friendly form will make your customers request for quote easier.
Setup your sales quote request form with the fields and style you need with ease.
Stop wasting your time reading spam requests.
Adjust your sales requests by adding additional fields.
Categorize your sales quote requests by service, payment term or sales stage.
Respond to your customers quickly with powerful notification system.
Customize, fix possible issues without coding.
Allow customers to upload files with their sales requests.
Make sure all quotes are handled correctly by assigning them to your team members.
Filter through your requests for quotes with pinpoint accuracy.
Import and sync requests for quotes
Allow customers to sign up to MailChimp list to grow your email list.
Turn your emails into contacts.
|Go Pro for the Best Results|
See the list of FAQs for Request a quote WordPress Plugin Pricing below. Your question not listed? We're here to help.
Yes. If your organization grows and you need to upgrade your license, you can purchase a new license anytime from my accounts page. All license upgrades are prorated.
To upgrade your license:
- Login your account
- Under Purchase History Tab, click on View licenses link
- Click on View Upgrades button
- Pick the license you want to upgrade to and click on Upgrade License link
- Complete the check out process
In order to use our plugins, you must have a self-hosted WordPress site. Our software is designed and developed for businesses in mind. Although we optimize our software for performance considering limited hardware resources, cheap, shared hosting providers may not offer the performance you need. We recommend you to take a look what WordPress recommends before signing up for a hosting provider.
If you do not have a self-hosted WordPress site, we offer fully managed solutions for your business or organization for a flat monthly or yearly fee. Please contact us by opening a support ticket if you need fully managed solution.
Yes. All our plugins can be translated and localized to any language. Please check the localization section of your plugin documentation for details.
Yes. We offer customization, development and maintenance services to optimize your investment in our products. Lets get started.
To use one of our plugins on a WordPress multisite, you will need a license for each sub-site where you will be using it. For example:
- If you want to use it on 5 sites in a multisite then you will need a license for 5 sites.
- If your multisite contains 10 sites but you only want to use the plugin on 1 site, you will need a single site license.
You should enter the license key on the plugin settings page for each site where you want to use the plugin.
Yes. All subscriptions get renewed at a 10% discount annually. You can cancel your subscription from your account page. If you renew your license manually, 10% discount is not offered.
Yes. We're are a full service store. To help you before and after your purchase of our products, we offer:
- A fully functional demo site where the latest version of your plugin installed
- Free, fully functional starter edition to test the basic plugin functions in your own site
- Free and accessible presales support service
- Accessible product support service (valid license required)
- Expert support service to fix site specific issues related to third party products (check availability)
- Turn-key software installation and configuration service (check availability)
- Personalized, one-on-one, private demo service with admin access (select plugins only)
- Extensive plugin documentation and plugin knowledge base
- Live chat service for presales questions or simple directions (business hours only)
- On-boarding service for organizations having greater than 400 employees
- Dedicated account manager for organizations having greater than 400 employees
Yes, your subscription can be cancelled at anytime from your account page. Please follow the steps below:
- Login to your account
- Go to Subscriptions page
- You will see view invoice and cancel links under Actions column.
- Click on cancel link
You will retain access to support and updates until your license key expires, one year from the purchase date. Please note that once you cancel your subscription, you will lose access to the product updates and support.