WP Ticket Enterprise and Pro editions comes with a private conversation system to resolve issues faster and to allow better tracking of progress.
Ticket response system highlights:
- Add responses from support ticket page and ticket edit page in WordPress dashboard.
- Responses are not mixed with WordPress post or page comments and accessed through its own menu.
- Responses list page in WordPress dashboard.
- Private responses can only be read by support team and ticket author. Private comments display "Lock" icon.
- Ticket responses are color flagged based on the user's role to better locate tickets which need action from your support team.
- Red: Customer or client commented last.
- Blue: Support agent commented last.
- Orange: Support manager commented last.
- Black with cross icon: Nobody has commented yet.
- The latest response recorded for a ticket has a light blue background and displays "Latest" badge on the left corner of the response box.
Our Customers Love Us
I purchased the Enterprise version of WP Ticket to support incoming email from clients (apparently also available as extension to free version), as my previous ticket plugin was no longer supporting incoming email communications on our WPEngine host. The WP Ticket developer diagnosed the problem (which several hours with WPEngine support techs had failed to do), and fixed it immediately in a revised version. I’m very happy with their level of support, and the plugin itself appears well thought out with good customization/extensibility.doctorproctor –
Very simple and easy to use support ticket plug in. I needed some help due to some issues with an upgrade and support responded immediately and helped me solve the issue. Highly recommended if you are looking for a wordpress dashboard support system.stevelack –
The plugin covers all the bases. Easy to use and great tool for support service.celito –
Start providing excellent support to your customers
A 5% increase in customer retention increases profits up to 95%. Get started Now!