Analyze key metrics to get insight on your help desk performance, support agent performance, workload and more. The following charts and widgets are provided out of box can be inserted in any WordPress page using their corresponding shortcode:
- Ticket Counts By Assignee By Status(Pro and Enterprise versions)
- Ticket Counts By Status(Pro and Enterprise versions)
- Ticket Counts By Topic(Pro and Enterprise versions)
- Ticket Counts By Priority(Pro and Enterprise versions)
- Ticket Counts By SLA(Pro and Enterprise versions)
- Ticket Counts By Assignee By Priority(Pro and Enterprise versions)
- Ticket Counts By Priority By Status(Pro and Enterprise versions)
- Time Spent Per Ticket By Assignee(only in Enterprise version)
- Time Spent By SLA(only in Enterprise version)
- Ticket Counts By Status By Created Date Last 4 Weeks(only in Enterprise version)
- Ticket Info circles for pending, critical, and in progress tickets.(Pro and Enterprise versions)
WP Ticket Pro and Enterprise editions come with system wide dashboard in WordPress Dashboard. WP Ticket Dashboard provides real-time, system-wide view of how quickly and efficiently tickets are resolved.
The charts support agent see are limited by the tickets assigned to them. Support managers see system wide charts when they login. You can drag and drop or disable widgets to customize your dashboard.
Our Customers Love Us
I purchased the Enterprise version of WP Ticket to support incoming email from clients (apparently also available as extension to free version), as my previous ticket plugin was no longer supporting incoming email communications on our WPEngine host. The WP Ticket developer diagnosed the problem (which several hours with WPEngine support techs had failed to do), and fixed it immediately in a revised version. I’m very happy with their level of support, and the plugin itself appears well thought out with good customization/extensibility.doctorproctor –
Very simple and easy to use support ticket plug in. I needed some help due to some issues with an upgrade and support responded immediately and helped me solve the issue. Highly recommended if you are looking for a wordpress dashboard support system.stevelack –
The plugin covers all the bases. Easy to use and great tool for support service.celito –
Start providing excellent support to your customers
A 5% increase in customer retention increases profits up to 95%. Get started Now!