Using WP Ticket setting pages, you can make customizations without changing theme files or writing additional code.
Using the customization section of the plugin settings, you can:
- Enable or disable any field, taxonomy or relationship from backend and/or frontend including frontend support ticket entry and search forms.
- Limit access to frontend support ticket entry and search forms to logged-in users only or open them to everyone. Display login and/registration on demand.
- Set plugin page templates to sidebar on left, sidebar on right or full-width without modifying your theme's template files.
- Set the base slug for tickets, agents, priorities, SLAs, topics, statuses and tags.
- Enable/disable page navigation in archive/taxonomy pages.
Our Customers Love Us
I purchased the Enterprise version of WP Ticket to support incoming email from clients (apparently also available as extension to free version), as my previous ticket plugin was no longer supporting incoming email communications on our WPEngine host. The WP Ticket developer diagnosed the problem (which several hours with WPEngine support techs had failed to do), and fixed it immediately in a revised version. I’m very happy with their level of support, and the plugin itself appears well thought out with good customization/extensibility.doctorproctor –
Very simple and easy to use support ticket plug in. I needed some help due to some issues with an upgrade and support responded immediately and helped me solve the issue. Highly recommended if you are looking for a wordpress dashboard support system.stevelack –
The plugin covers all the bases. Easy to use and great tool for support service.celito –
Start providing excellent support to your customers
A 5% increase in customer retention increases profits up to 95%. Get started Now!