Find support tickets from front-end search forms. Some of the powerful features available:
- An advanced search form with optional search operators such as "equal", "not equal","like", "not like","begins with", "ends with" and "by word".(Pro and Enterprise versions only)
- Search within the results to pinpoint what you are looking for. If you need to save information, you can export all or selected support tickets to multiple formats.
- Customers can search tickets from front end using ticket ID or email address. Email address based searches displays ticket history so you do not need to give backend access.
- Custom fields can be used in search forms.(Pro and Enterprise versions only)
- Ajax enabled ticket searches with paged navigation; results displayed without loading the page.
- Enable or disable ability to search on what you need. For example; you can disable search by language or groups
- Make one or more search elements required.
- Enable or disable CAPTCHA.
- Adjust search element column sizes.
If you need to limit access to search forms, each search form can be changed to be displayed to logged-in users only from plugin settings form tab. In this mode, users see front-end login and/or registration forms in the support ticket search form page if they're not logged in.
Our Customers Love Us
I purchased the Enterprise version of WP Ticket to support incoming email from clients (apparently also available as extension to free version), as my previous ticket plugin was no longer supporting incoming email communications on our WPEngine host. The WP Ticket developer diagnosed the problem (which several hours with WPEngine support techs had failed to do), and fixed it immediately in a revised version. I’m very happy with their level of support, and the plugin itself appears well thought out with good customization/extensibility.doctorproctor –
Very simple and easy to use support ticket plug in. I needed some help due to some issues with an upgrade and support responded immediately and helped me solve the issue. Highly recommended if you are looking for a wordpress dashboard support system.stevelack –
The plugin covers all the bases. Easy to use and great tool for support service.celito –
Start providing excellent support to your customers
A 5% increase in customer retention increases profits up to 95%. Get started Now!