Start receiving requests for quotation (RFQ) through emails within minutes.
Some of the highlights are below:
- Get customer file attachments.
- Reject spam or unauthorized requests for quotation using email pins, authorized addresses, and banned file names.
- Get emails from IMAP or POP3 with or without SSL/TLS.
- Set how frequently you want to check your emails.
- Option to delete incoming emails used for creating requests for quotation.
- Option to set a maximum number of emails based requests for quotation.
- Option to allow visitors or only site users to request quotes
- Set a default subject line if customers do not include one.
- Option to set separate request for quotation status for site users and visitors.
- Categorize emails using shortcodes.
- Record email processing logs for testing and debugging.
Make price quoting easy for your team and customers
Better tools lead to better results.