Short knowledge base entries such as term definitions, FAQs, Troubleshooting, Step-Set (How To) are displayed in panel format making them easier to navigate and understand.
You can use contextual colors to highlight panel headers to draw attention or to group similar content using listgroup and collapsible views. Panels can set as featured and their display order can be set using drag and drop method.
Using the collapsible view, you can:
- Set initial state of a panel as open, closed or disable collapsing to focus user attention
- Relate panels through repository wide grouping and tagging terms.
- Connect and display related panels
- Connect and display related embeds
- Display related articles with grid or carousel layouts
- Track and compare different revisions of panels
The listgroup view groups panel titles with AJAX page navigation. Clicking on panel titles leads to individual panel pages for more detail.
Our Customers Love Us
I tried others and then found this plug in for my FAQ’s. It works well. I like being able to change the colors of the panels. It is easy to set up, looks good on the page, and saves space on the web page.clapit –
Reduce support costs and increase customer satisfaction
Help users find useful information faster. Don't wait. Get started Now!