Documenter is a knowledge center component which displays connected knowledge base articles in a one-page layout.
- Great for user guides, white papers, on-line help, quick-reference guides and more.
- Easily set the order of connected articles using drag and drop method.
- Scrollspy on the left navigation bar highlights the article title in the viewport.
- Can be shared in multiple networks and rated by users.
- User ratings can be filtered, imported/exported from/to CSV.
- Allows client side searching of entries highlighting the search terms in document content
- Optional header and footer areas can be used for introductions, conclusions or more.
Our Customers Love Us
I tried others and then found this plug in for my FAQ’s. It works well. I like being able to change the colors of the panels. It is easy to set up, looks good on the page, and saves space on the web page.clapit –
Reduce support costs and increase customer satisfaction
Help users find useful information faster. Don't wait. Get started Now!