Alphabetical sorting can help users search quickly if they know the name, department or job title of an employee. For example, anyone can browse through the locations sorted by the starting letter, see how many employees work in a certain department and access the list of employees with a single click.
Some of the highlights of alphabetical listing:
- Powerful admin backend to customize the look and feel.
- Allows create alphabetical listings based on locations, employee names or job titles.
- Allows to limit the alphabetical listing based on any available directory field using Visual Shortcode Builder. For example, you can create a listing on full time employees working in Miami office only.
- Allows the set a global and page specific values for "All text" and "No data text".
- Allows to set the initial letter to be displayed when the search page loads. For example, if the majority of your employees listed under letter "A", you can set the letter A as your initial letter.
- Opaque/faded style for the alphabets which don’t have any employees listed under.
- Allows to display multiple alphabetical listings on the same page. For example, you can let the users search employees by locations, job titles and names on the same page. Check out the demo page for an example.
Our Customers Love Us
Happy when plugins work as advertised and this certainly does!mudcrutch –
After updating I ran into a little problem. Added a support ticket and got an answer quickly that fixed my issue. So helpful!theh00b –
It was very easy to setup this plugin for my own purposes and to localize it into Russian. I’ve tried many plugins such as “Simple Staff List”, “Staffer” etc, and this one is what i was looking for.artem031294 –
Showcase your team's expertise and earn customer trust.
Building trust of your customers is critical part of your business. Get started Now!