Below are some of the highlights:
- Let users focus on certain departments, groups or both by color coding employees nodes. See demo
- Organization chart content can be limited by any available information as long as there is hierarchical connection between employees. For example, you can create specific sections.
- Clicking on an employee picture leads to the corresponding employee's profile page.
- Job titles are linked to the corresponding job title's page listing all employees who belong to that job title.
- While the organization chart shows the big picture view, employee profile pages display immediate manager and direct reports of an employee.
- If you have a large organization, you can create taxonomy based mini org charts. For example, you can create department org. charts, location based charts or a club chart. See demo
- Ability to set the level for the initial display. For example, you can start displaying only two levels and let users drill down or across. See demo
- Optionally you can create name only organization charts, hide job titles.
Our Customers Love Us
Looked for several days for a plugin to show our staff and be able to search for a staff member by name to get their phone number. This plugin solved that issue for us and also allowed us to add pictures of staff members. We needed a field changed on the plugin and they quickly developed a addition with their next update. Highly Recommend this plugin A++++matthewfouts –
A very well designed plugin with good documentation and excellent technical support. Highly recommended for those looking to quickly build and maintain an employee directory.tbuerbaum –
Increase individual and organizational performance
Effective internal and external communications are key factors that contribute to your team's success. Get started now.