With Microsoft Active Directory/LDAP Addon, you can:
- Sync employee records to Employee Directory as they are created, updated or removed in Microsoft Active Directory or any LDAP server.
- Select only needed Microsoft Active Directory or any LDAP fields to sync with Employee Directory.
- Pull data from one to many Host/Domain Controller(s) or set Base DN to define the highest level of the AD/LDAP search scope.
- Support WP Cron based automated imports/updates.
- Sync only the records that are relevant by creating user or group based advanced filters - very handy feature for large organizations.
- Fully audit your sync by monitoring the number of records created as:
- New: The number of new records received from Active Directory/LDAP.
- Updated: The number of updated records.
- No change: The number of records which did not have a modified value.
- Ignored-NU: The number of records which are ignored due to updates enabled not selected.
- Ignored-LL: The number of records which are ignored due to license limit reached.
- Ignored-EU: The number of records which are ignored due to empty unique key.
- Ignored-ER: The number of records which are ignored due to empty required field.
- Ignored-ET: The number of records which are ignored due to empty title field.
- Trash: The number of records moved to trash.
- Deleted: The number of records permanently deleted.
- Run synchronization on demand or a scheduled basis with the following options:
- Once weekly
- Twice daily
- Twice per Hour
- Every 10 minutes
- Every 5 minutes
- Check the record count of your LDAP query before running synchronization.
- Set what will happen when a record is deleted with the following options:
- Do not delete.
- Put record to trash.
- Permanently delete.
- Allow secure connections between WordPress and Microsoft Active Directory or any LDAP servers using TLS or SSL(LDAPS) - a valid server certificate is required on both sides.
- Create employee reporting hierarchies automatically, get employee photos and more.
- Create and update organization charts automatically based on your data in Microsoft Active Directory or any LDAP server.
Our Customers Love Us
Looked for several days for a plugin to show our staff and be able to search for a staff member by name to get their phone number. This plugin solved that issue for us and also allowed us to add pictures of staff members. We needed a field changed on the plugin and they quickly developed a addition with their next update. Highly Recommend this plugin A++++matthewfouts –
A very well designed plugin with good documentation and excellent technical support. Highly recommended for those looking to quickly build and maintain an employee directory.tbuerbaum –
Increase individual and organizational performance
Effective internal and external communications are key factors that contribute to your team's success. Get started now.