With Microsoft Active Directory/LDAP Addon, you can:
- Sync employee records to Employee Directory as they are created, updated or removed in Microsoft Active Directory or any LDAP server.
- Sync from unlimited number of Active Directory servers and configure each one separately. For example, your organization is composed of multiple companies, each company has its own active directory server and you want to merge all employee records in one unified employee directory.
- Sync from unlimited number of Active Directory servers based on a specific order. Simply drag and drop server connections to set data sync priority.
- Select only needed Microsoft Active Directory or any LDAP fields to sync with Employee Directory.
- Pull data from one to many Host/Domain Controller(s) or set Base DN to define the highest level of the AD/LDAP search scope.
- Support WP Cron based automated imports/updates.
- Sync only the records that are relevant by creating user or group based advanced filters - very handy feature for large organizations.
- Fully audit your sync by monitoring the number of records created as:
- New: The number of new records received from Active Directory/LDAP.
- Updated: The number of updated records.
- No change: The number of records which did not have a modified value.
- Ignored-NU: The number of records which are ignored due to updates enabled not selected.
- Ignored-LL: The number of records which are ignored due to license limit reached.
- Ignored-EU: The number of records which are ignored due to empty unique key.
- Ignored-ER: The number of records which are ignored due to empty required field.
- Ignored-ET: The number of records which are ignored due to empty title field.
- Trash: The number of records moved to trash.
- Deleted: The number of records permanently deleted.
- Run synchronization on demand or a scheduled basis with the following options:
- Once weekly - you can set specific start day and time
- Daily - you can set a specific start time.
- Twice daily - you can set a specific start time.
- Every 30 minutes
- Every 10 minutes
- Every 5 minutes
- Check the record count of your LDAP query before running synchronization.
- Set what will happen when a record is deleted with the following options:
- Do not delete.
- Put record to trash.
- Permanently delete.
In addition, you can choose to delete records synced from Microsoft Active Directory or any LDAP servers only, leaving any employee record created manually or bulk imported from CSV intact.
- Allow secure connections between WordPress and Microsoft Active Directory or any LDAP servers using TLS or SSL(LDAPS) - a valid server certificate is required on both sides.
- Create employee reporting hierarchies automatically, get employee photos and more.
- Create and update organization charts automatically based on your data in Microsoft Active Directory or any LDAP server.
Our Customers Love Us
Looked for several days for a plugin to show our staff and be able to search for a staff member by name to get their phone number. This plugin solved that issue for us and also allowed us to add pictures of staff members. We needed a field changed on the plugin and they quickly developed a addition with their next update. Highly Recommend this plugin A++++matthewfouts –
A very well designed plugin with good documentation and excellent technical support. Highly recommended for those looking to quickly build and maintain an employee directory.tbuerbaum –
Increase individual and organizational performance
Effective internal and external communications are key factors that contribute to your team's success. Get started now.