Employee Journal improves employee engagement and development by streamlining performance management process. Fully integrated with Employee Directory, it offers:
- Timely completion and delivery of performance reviews.
- Role based review access to control who sees what.
- Alignment of employee competencies with with organizational goals.
- Effective and efficient journaling to track and trace employee development progress.
Employee Journals comes with the following features:
- Powerful performance review editor where managers can;
- Customize the review content with clickable template tags.
- Classified with category and subcategories(competencies).
- Set up a follow up date.
- Attach relevant documents.
- Filter through reviews by created date, follow-up date, category/subcategory and title.
- Print the selected or all reviews in PDF format.
- 5 tier or 2 tier performance review access hierarchy:
- Managers can only see the reviews of the employee reporting to them.
- Managers can not edit the reviews once they are submitted.
- Higher tiers can see and edit lower tier employee reviews without limitation.
- 2 tier employee and manager roles can be used in flat organizations.
- Fully customizable, powerful notification system to keep everyone posted:
- Confirm message: The message to be shown before reviewer saves a journal entry.
- New entry email: The email message to be sent when a new journal entry is saved. You can specify who will receive the new journal entry notification emails by their email addresses or WordPress user names.
- Follow-up emails: the email message to be sent on the follow-up date. You can also send follow-up emails on demand. The follow-up email sending process is logged for debugging and ratification.
- Reminder emails: the reminder email message to be sent before the follow-up date. You can set the number of days reminder message will be sent before the follow-up date. The reminder emails can be sent on demand and logged as well.
- Unlimited, predefined review categories and subcategories:
- Categories can be color coded to contextual differentiate competencies.
- Subcategories can be used to further group core competencies.
Our Customers Love Us
Looked for several days for a plugin to show our staff and be able to search for a staff member by name to get their phone number. This plugin solved that issue for us and also allowed us to add pictures of staff members. We needed a field changed on the plugin and they quickly developed a addition with their next update. Highly Recommend this plugin A++++matthewfouts –
A very well designed plugin with good documentation and excellent technical support. Highly recommended for those looking to quickly build and maintain an employee directory.tbuerbaum –
Increase individual and organizational performance
Effective internal and external communications are key factors that contribute to your team's success. Get started now.