Using Azure Active Directory Addon, you can create, update or delete employee records in Azure AD and propagate changes to Employee Directory. Syncing is from Azure Active Directory to Employee Directory, not the other way around.
Azure Active Directory Addon offers many powerful features which simplify large data movements with higher degree of control. Some of the highlights are below:
- Pick and choose which Azure AD fields will be synced. By this way, you can not only set the scope of your sync but also prevent certain Employee Directory fields from getting modified or deleted by Azure AD updates.
- Sync only the records you need with Azure AD specific User or Group filters - very powerful feature for large, matrix organizations.
- Sync employee photos stored in Azure AD with ease to use them in employee profile pages or organization charts. Please note that when an employee photo is created or updated in Employee Directory, it is not created or updated in Azure AD.
- Sync fields specific to your organization. If they don't exist in Employee Directory, they will be automatically created.
- Set sync frequency based on the needs of your organization with the following options:
- Once weekly
- Twice daily
- Twice per Hour
- Every 10 minutes
- Every 5 minutes
- Fully control, audit and debug your syncing with extension logging:
- New: The number of new records received from Azure Active Directory.
- Updated: The number of updated records.
- No change: The number of records which did not have a modified value.
- Ignored-NU: The number of records which are ignored due to updates enabled not selected.
- Ignored-LL: The number of records which are ignored due to license limit reached.
- Ignored-EU: The number of records which are ignored due to empty unique key.
- Ignored-ER: The number of records which are ignored due to empty required field.
- Ignored-ET: The number of records which are ignored due to empty title field.
- Trash: The number of records moved to trash.
- Deleted: The number of records permanently deleted.
- Set employee record removal policy when a record is deleted in Azure Active Directory with the following options:
- Do not delete.
- Put record to trash.
- Permanently delete.
- Check the record count of your Azure query before running synchronization.
- Establish a secure connection between Employee Directory and Azure Active Directory Security using Tenant ID, Application ID and Authentication Key. Learn more.
- Create and update organization charts and reporting hierarchies automatically based on Azure Active Directory records.
Our Customers Love Us
Looked for several days for a plugin to show our staff and be able to search for a staff member by name to get their phone number. This plugin solved that issue for us and also allowed us to add pictures of staff members. We needed a field changed on the plugin and they quickly developed a addition with their next update. Highly Recommend this plugin A++++matthewfouts –
A very well designed plugin with good documentation and excellent technical support. Highly recommended for those looking to quickly build and maintain an employee directory.tbuerbaum –
Increase individual and organizational performance
Effective internal and external communications are key factors that contribute to your team's success. Get started now.