Alphabetical sorting can help users search quickly if they know the name, department or job title of an employee. For example, anyone can browse through the departments sorted by the starting letter, see how many employees work in a certain department and access the list of employees with a single click.
Some of the highlights of alphabetical listing:
- Powerful admin backend to customize the look and feel.
- Allows create alphabetical listings based on departments, employee names or job titles.
- Allows to limit the alphabetical listing based on any available directory field using Visual Shortcode Builder. For example, you can create a listing on full time employees working in Miami office only.
- Allows the set a global and page specific values for "All text" and "No data text".
- Allows to set the initial letter to be displayed when the search page loads. For example, if the majority of your employees listed under letter "A", you can set the letter A as your initial letter.
- Opaque/faded style for the alphabets which don’t have any employees listed under.
- Allows to display multiple alphabetical listings on the same page. For example, you can let the users search employees by departments, job titles and names on the same page. Check out the demo page for an example.
Our Customers Love Us
Looked for several days for a plugin to show our staff and be able to search for a staff member by name to get their phone number. This plugin solved that issue for us and also allowed us to add pictures of staff members. We needed a field changed on the plugin and they quickly developed a addition with their next update. Highly Recommend this plugin A++++matthewfouts –
A very well designed plugin with good documentation and excellent technical support. Highly recommended for those looking to quickly build and maintain an employee directory.tbuerbaum –
Increase individual and organizational performance
Effective internal and external communications are key factors that contribute to your team's success. Get started now.