Campus Directory is designed to minimize theme related conflicts and offers many powerful tools and options in the plugin settings.
- Set the custom base slug for single, archive and taxonomy pages.
- Set the page template for single, archive and every plugin taxonomy available.
- Hide the previous and next post links on the frontend for single, archive and taxonomy pages.
- Enable, disable or simple hide every available visible field from frontend.
- Hide or display Custom fields.
- Hide, display, set form fields optional or required, set sizes for fields and more.
- Display login and/or registration forms on the frontend per form basis, if a form's access needs to be limited to registered users only.
- Improve plugin performance and minimize third party related conflicts.
- Install missing shortcodes (pages), deleting data and settings.
In addition, EMD Widget area is available to display any widget in the plugin pages. Administrators can completely hide the sidebar area or set the location(left or right) in the plugin settings.
Make teaching and learning a lot easier
Better communication leads to better results. Get started Now!