Refer customers and earn cash
Become an affiliate and earn 20% commission on each successful sale you refer!
All you have to do is recommend eMD Plugins using your affiliate link on your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter or other social networks
Affiliate Program Summary
Earn 20% commission on every new sale you refer
Access a library of banners and logos to use on your site
View up-to-date visit, referral and payout data in your affiliate area
Tracking cookie stored for 30 days after the first visit to maximize earning potential
Get affiliate support with our dedicated affiliate manager
Enjoy unlimited commissions
Payouts processed monthly via PayPal (minimum amount $50.00)
Refer and earn
Refer customers to eMD Plugins and earn 20% commission on each successful sale. Enjoy uncapped, unlimited commissions!
High quality banners
Get up and running in minutes with our ready-to-go affiliate banners. Place these banners on your site and start promoting eMD Plugins instantly.
Detailed referral statistics
View accurate performance data in your private affiliate area. See up-to-date information for visits, referrals, conversions, campaigns and payouts.
Already an affiliate? Log in now
Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
- eMD Plugins Affiliate Agreement – This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the eMD Plugins affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, “eMD Plugins” refers to the product owner and publisher, eMarket Design, LLC.The eMD Plugins affiliate program administered in full through our own internal affiliate system.
- Modification – We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
- Enrollment – To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
- Affiliate URL – You will be issued a special URL once you become an approved member of the eMD Plugins Affiliate Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
- Commissions – Affiliates will receive 20% of the revenue as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher. For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate. The minimum payout balance is $50.00.
- Payment – Payments are sent out to affiliates during the first week of each month, and are sent within 60 days of the customer’s purchase. You must have a valid PayPal email address assigned to your account to receive this payment. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify eMD Plugins to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
- Refunded Purchases – Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
- Order Fulfillment – eMD Plugins will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any eMD Plugins products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. eMD Plugins will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.Customers who purchase products and services through the eMD Plugins Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of eMD Plugins. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. eMD Plugins policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
- Tax Information – We have recently revised our policies involving tax forms for affiliates. In order to make things easier in terms of tax purposes, we require that every Affiliate submit a W-9 (Domestic Affiliates) or a W-8BEN (International Affiliates) form to us. Having these tax forms at our disposal allows us to expedite your commissions in a timely manner, making it possible for us to pay you on time. Here are the links to locate these forms:
- Qualifying Sites – eMD Plugins reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the eMD Plugins Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by eMarket Design, LLC. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of eMarket Design, LLC., eMDPlugins, or any other site.
- Permitted Usage – The following are permitted uses of the eMD Plugins brand and marketing resources: Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources located at https://emdplugins.com affiliate area after logging in.
- Prohibited Usage – The following cases are prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the eMD Plugins logo, logo marks, or other eMD Plugins website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with eMD Plugins/eMarket Design, LLC.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “eMD Plugins” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (emdplugins.net, emdpluginscouponcodes.com, emd-plugins.com, wpemdplugins.staging.wpengine.com, emdplugins.plugins.com, etc).
- Affiliates MAY NOT use any of the product names in ANY variation in their site URL, such as wpasplugins.com, emdplugins-coupons.com, etc.
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by eMarket Design, LLC. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
- eMD Plugins Anti-Spam Policy – eMD Plugins strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook, and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
- Account Termination – Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the eMD Plugins Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid commissions accrued to the account. If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence by opening a support ticket.
- Relationship of Parties – Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
- Term and Termination – The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either eMD Plugins or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the eMD Plugins websites, and all eMD Plugins trademarks and logos, other eMD Plugins marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
- Limitation of Liability – eMD Plugins will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed unpaid accrued commissions payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
- Disclaimers – We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and eMD Plugins will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- Miscellaneous – Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.By signing up with the eMD Plugins Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.